Saturday, June 9, 2012


The shared booth of the Ladies of Letterpress at the 2012 National Stationery Show.
I attended The National Stationery Show in New York City for the first time this week and I was so overwhelmed with the incredible work people are producing! I went with Jessica White and Kseniya Thomas in support of Ladies of Letterpress, helping out in their booth and promoting our conference this summer, but it sure got me thinking about next year and whether I could exhibit or not. I met a lot of encouraging people, and I believe that it is certainly on the horizon for me. I am working on a line of wedding invitations that I could show next year in the LoLP shared booth, along with a lot of other projects in the works. NSS could be exactly the goal I need to set for myseld to take Hand Deliver to the next level. Until then, I will continue to admire the phenomenal women of LoLP. The ones who exhibited this year were truly inspiring. Their work was beautiful, clever, cohesive and artistic. I am so proud to be part of this community!
The lovely Sarah Hanks of Fancy Seeing You Here.
The wonderful Val Lucas of Bowerbox Press. Planning on visiting this great lady next month in Baltimore and talking more printing & crafty things with her.
There was a fantastic paper party at Little Town, NYC on Tuesday night. Great bar, great balloons.

No comments:

Post a Comment