Saturday, June 9, 2012


July 2011:
The website is finally up, which means we are open for business on the wonderfully wide world of the web. So far I've gotten one job due to the website (sure it was a friend who saw it as my status in Gmail, but still, it's a job!)
Check out the page "In the works" if you're curious what will be coming out of the shop in the next few days/weeks/months. One of the most pressing  jobs coming up for me is my own business cards which I have waited until the absolute last second to do. I am attending the Ladies of Letterpress Conference in Asheville, North Carolina in a week and a day and I should have something to hand out, other than ripping pages out of my notebook with "Hand Deliver Press" scribbled on them, followed by my name which I will most likely misspell because I'll be flustered. I'm trying to avoid such mishaps.
So please have a look around the website and leave some comments if you like what you see. I'll be posting either during or after the conference next week, so check back for overly excited entries.
-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment