Friday, June 15, 2012

My dear friend Jess Fisk has redesigned my website for me! I am so thrilled with how it looks now, and there is so much to be excited about. First, is that you are now able to buy work directly from the site. Second, is my line of customizeable wedding invitations. I have designed three of them, and have more on the way from local female designer friends of mine in the Scranton area. Take note, brides to be!

 I have a whole lot in the works for the coming months. The University of Scranton is letting me print using work from their archives, (and they will be filming me while I do it!). I'll be instructing a tabletop press workshop this summer at ArtWorks Gallery, and I'm involved in a print exchange through Ladies of Letterpress that includes other amazing lady-printers, plus the unbelievable Amos Kennedy. The conference is coming up fast, in the beginning of August, and I will be joined at the hip with the Vandy until then. Also, while at the conference, I'll be teaching a "Yoga for Printers" class! So happy!

 Stay busy, stay creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment