Saturday, June 9, 2012


Forgive me. So much has been happening here at Hand Deliver Press. Since last I wrote, I aquired my Vandervook SP-20, which, while picking it up in Ontario, Canada, I lost a little chunk of my left middle finger which kept me from printing for a while. I'm all better now, and have been printing and desiging and becoming involved in a number of great local projects in the Scranton area.
I've printed business cards for local businesses, piano players, and poets.
I printed up covers for the folks at Shawnee Craft Brewing Co., for their "Beer Gospels" - what they hand out to their distributors.
I'm working with The University of Scranton's archives, printing with blocks from the turn of the century and earlier, creating stationery and posters for them and to raise money for their library. Look for a more detailed post about that in the near future.
Plus, a number of wedding invitations, business cards, and the like. More rolling in and out every day, and I'm so grateful.
Looking to the future, the Ladies of Letterpress Conference is coming up this August, and I've been lucky enough to be working for LoLP co-owner Kseniya Thomas of Thomas-Printers, helping her in the shop, and promoting the conference as much as possible. More on that to come as well.
The site will be getting an overhaul soon, too. So much to look forward to here at HDP. Go, letterpress, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment